Monday, January 27, 2014

Where I Come From

Aaahhhh!  It's official.  I. HAVE. A. BLOG.  I've been reading blogs for years!  If you check out my blog list you will see I follow a lot, not to mention the usuals I read every. single. day. that are not even on my blogger list.  So exciting!

I figured it was time to create one of my own when I started making mental lists of things I would blog about, pictures I would take, blogs to link up with...so what will you see from me?

This guy--Mowgli, or as we call him, "Mo".

Mo has pretty much turned into my first child.  It is sickening how obsessed I am with him.  This is your warning, be prepared for Mo overload.

My attempts at being a runner.

Last spring I decided to jump on the running bandwagon--this picture was taken after a 6 miler.  Needless to say, that only happened once.  Yet, I keep on going for it and currently am in a new Barre kick-more on that later.  Oh, and those crazy gals with me?  Those are two of my greatest friends, both in and outside of work. And where do I work you may ask??

The School by the Lake!  I LOVE my job and teaching in second grade even more!!

Being this is my fourth year teaching, I am hoping I will be able to start sharing my creations and ideas with you all.  Lord knows I've taken from the fabulous teacher blogs nearly every day!

I should also mention this guy-bf of over two years, Trav.

He's pretty great.  Aaannnnddd the reason I moved back home to the cold tundra where I swore I would never live again.  Yes, I am that girl.  Picking up and moving for a BOY.  But I couldn't be happier, it was the best decision ever.  Now...if he would just put a ring on it already! :)

Well looks like I can put a nice big check next to "write first blog post" on my never ending to-do list! 

YAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment