Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Get Pin-Spired--Newbie

Here I am!

And I am linking up with the Mix and Match Momma and friends for my first month of getting Pin-spired!  
I am super excited and this is going to be super random, but YAY for trying something new :)

Now let's begin....

I've always loved me some stripes!!  Like, my eyes immediately zero in on anything with stripes.  However I NEVER wear them because of the ole' fashion tip about how stripes make one look large and in charge.  Recently I decided to throw that out the window and I went for it!  I bought myself a COUPLE different striped shirts.  Along with stripes, I am into all things Spring!  

Even though spring is no where NEAR :(


ANYWAYS--Loving the Spring-like colors lately, like coral.  Now put the two together, and you have some majorly cute, Spring outfits.


Annnnnd my take on combining the looks.  (please disregard the awful lighting)

Even though it is still cold and snowy, I can incorporate some coral color and stripes to make my (warm) outfit think spring!


Speaking of Spring, I've been swooning over Sperry's since last summer!  

Look at how trendy/adorable/comfy/goes-with-anything/must-have these are!




Thanks to my loving parents, they got me a pair for Christmas this year!!  

Unfortunately because of this looonnnnnnnngggg Minnesota winter, I can only try them on once in awhile, and walk around my house in them, and take pictures of them on my feet in the closet as you can see above.  I guess I MAY have worn them to school once or twice, after lugging my big, winter boots with me as well.  I can't wait for warmer, non-mud threatening weather so I can bust these babies out every. day.  


My last Pin-spired pictures are dedicated to my needs wants for the house we are preparing to eventually build once our house finally sells.  I realized through this process I am not a very patient person.  Our house has been on the market for less than a month, with multiple showings a week, and I am already sick of it.
If you happen upon my little ole' blog and you see something in my plans that you think "NO WAY-don't do that!" I beg of you to comment and let me know!!  Otherwise, these are just ideas and hopefully someday (SOON!!) they will be a reality.




And there we have it--my first Pin-spired!  What a fun way to post after my short hiatus :)


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for your first pin-spired post. I love your combined look. I also have to share my neutral sperry love. My classroom is on the 2nd floor so I go up and down about 12 times a day and my sperrys are so comfortable during all of that up and down. Hopefully your weather will cooperate soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Melissa! Teachers NEED comfortable shoes :)

    ReplyDelete